Glen Tobias, MS, RD, CSSD is the owner of e3 Weight Management Systems, a nutrition and consulting company founded on the principles of Eating, Exercise and Education. This proprietary program is used in health clubs and weight management practices; it entails the use of the proprietary e3 software program, education via seminars and workshops, e3 certification, supplement recommendations, e3 food log and client profile packet.
Glen works with individuals, teams and athletes of all ages and skill sets in his private practice in NY, NJ and CT; his clients range from professional athletes to elementary school students. Glen believes in making changes in your daily eating as part of your lifestyle. Restriction is not the answer to a lifestyle change, but balancing nutritious meals in a timely manner, as well as proper hydration and sleep play a critical role in achieving success.
Glen’s science-based system is a proven success with his clients; his experience includes:
- Sports Performance Nutritionist – Team Nutritionist for the NY Jets, contributor to NFL Combine and NFL Play 60 programs
- Nutritionist for Atlantic Health System-Sports Health (Morristown, NJ) and Manhattan Sports Medicine (New York, NY)
- Professional MMA fighters
- Collegiate and High School athletes
- Weight Management Consultant – Training weight management specialists and personal trainers on how to run weight management programs in health clubs
- Speaking Engagements – American College of Sports Medicine’s Annual Meeting on Sports Performance Nutrition, Rutgers Nutrition Department, Yale University Athletic Department, and University of Hartford Nutrition Department
- Other Affiliations – Hospital for Special Surgery Spinal Care Institute (New York, NY), Parisi Speed Schools, Connecticut Speed School, Blue Streak, and MealLogger
Howcast: How to Pick Supplements w/ Glen Tobias